A KitchenAid mixer juicer is a reliable companion in your kitchen. With its versatile nature, you can simply do more than cooking. Nowadays, many of us do juicing, baking, mincing, food processing and many more. So a mixer juicer comes handy as an all-in-one kitchen appliance. But you might be wondering “what speed should I use on my kitchen aid mixer juicer?”
Are you eager to check it out? Ok, then we are here for your help. A KitchenAid mixer juicer certainly works as a “culinary center” of your kitchen. And, when you know everything in detail about using it, your kitchen activities become far easier than ever. Now let’s start:
What Speed Should I Use On My KitchenAid Mixer Juicer
Most of the KitchenAid mixer juicers come with 10 speed settings. The special Soft Start feature is available at all the speed rates. That will help the mixer start automatically at minimal speed. So you can easily avoid any ingredient splash-out and flour puff at the beginning.
When you become comfortable with your selected speed, you can gradually change it to get optimal performance. Here, we will discuss how every speed setting works. And, that will help you choose the right one for your use.
The number 1 speed setting works for stirring any food. Also, you can combine, mash, start mixing procedures with this setting. Adding items into a mixture is simply easy by using speed 1. Moreover, you can include dry ingredients to batter as well as add liquids to dry mixtures. Even while mixing heavy mixtures, this speed number works very well.
However, speed 1 is not ideal to mix or knead yeast doughs. So remember avoiding them while using it.
The second speed setting is applicable to slow mixing and mashing. Also, you can perform stirring in this speed, but faster than the previous speed settings. This speed setting allows you to complete so many different things. For example, you can add grease or butter to batter at this speed. No matter if it is thin or splashy batter, you can mix all types.
Also, stirring heavy batters is relatively easy in speed 2. Some other useful tasks that you can do at this speed are making a variety of candy or whipping mashed potatoes.
Speed 4 is ideal to mix medium to heavy batters. Suppose you are fond of cookies. In that case, you can use this speed to make the baking part of the cookies. Moreover, you can add sugar to egg whites at this speed for meringues.
Additionally, to add sugar or butter to the batter, this speed can be useful. The cake lovers can use speed 4 for cake mixes putting the KitchenAid mixer juicer at this level.
If you need to beat and churn foods, speed 6 is the right setting for you. You can do both creaming or whipping foods at a medium-fast level with it. On top of that, speed 6 is the perfect option for juicing. KitchenAid stand mixer always has a juicer attachment that you need to juice your favorite fruit. At speed 6, you can comfortably do that.
Also, at a high speed level, you can do cake mixes with it. If you want to keep some other appetizers like doughnut, use speed 6 as well.
The number 8 speed setting works well while whipping or beating your food at a fast speed. In case of heavy creams, frosting and egg whites, you can use speed 8.
The highest speed setting in the KitchenAid mixer juicer is speed 10. At this speed, you can whip items altogether. But remember that it is unable to work during heavy mixes. Several KitchenAid mixers come with a Pasta Maker attachment. So you can use this speed level with that attachment as well.
If you are a mashed potato lover, you can perform the final whipping of it with speed 10 too.
Tips To Use The Right Speed On KitchenAid Mixer Juicer
- Consider to buy the mixer juicer that fulfills your overall requirements. Some come with 10 settings whereas some others have 12 settings. We suggest you buy the one that will help you in your day-to-day activities in the kitchen.
- Always focus on choosing the right speed to mix your ingredients. If you do overmixing or undermixing your batter, that can be costly.
- Remember to follow the recipe before cooking any item. If the recipe instructs to follow a certain speed level, follow that. If you try to experiment anything without prior knowledge, that might create a mess.
- Try to start mixing ingredients with low speed. Once you are accustomed to the process, you can raise the speed gradually. That will prevent the items from jumping out of the mixing bowl. And, you will remain safe from any unanticipated case.
- Avoid adding excessive ingredients to your mixer bowl. If you do so, the speed setting will not work properly. So the entire process might face some obstacles to function properly.
- Make sure to do the adjustment of the speed in your mixer juicer whenever needed.
If you are a person who loves to bake, there is no better choice than a mixer juicer. A KitchenAid mixer juice can accelerate your baking preparation time to make cookies or desserts. But at the same time, it is essential for you to understand the speed setting in the appliance properly.
So our guide on “what speed should I use on my kitchen aid mixer juicer” can give you a complete idea about your juicer. Now it’s time to implement your baking lesson to taste delicious items at home. Good luck!