A hot cup of coffee is the best way to start your day. On a hazy morning, coffee lovers want to have perfectly brewed coffee rather than bitter cups of coffee. But constant use of a coffee maker can harm the quality of the machine. So regular cleaning is definitely a viable solution to this problem. But do you know how to clean Hamilton Beach Flexbrew coffee maker?
Many people become reluctant to clean their coffee machines regularly. And, that habit can certainly ruin their coffee. So it is important to know the ideal ways to clean a coffee maker, especially a specific model like Hamilton Beach Flexbrew Coffee Maker. Hence, our tips will help you understand everything about cleaning this type of machine in brief. Now let’s start:
How To Clean Hamilton Beach Flexbrew Coffee Maker
The cleaning process of the Hamilton Beach coffee maker includes five different parts: Brewer, Hot Plate, Carafe Side, Single-serve Side, and Exterior part. Here, we are going to explain how to clean each of the parts one by one.
How To Clean The Brewer
- First of all, take 2 cups of white vinegar and pour into the water reservoir. Turn on the coffee maker by pressing the ON button. Press the OFF button after half a minute. That will allow the vinegar to start descaling inside the machine and remove the mineral deposits. Wait for around 30 minutes.
- Now, again press the ON button and allow the brewing process to complete with the white vinegar. When it is over, press OFF. The process will automatically stop in case you clean the FlexBrew single-serve.
- Repeat the brew cycles 2-3 times similarly. Make sure to use clean and fresh water only. The reason is clean water works perfectly to purge the vinegar from the system.
How To Clean The Carafe Side
- At first, plug into the outlet and press the carafe button. Then, pour 2 cups of plain white vinegar into the water reservoir of the carafe. Make sure to keep the carafe on the hot plate so that it can catch the vinegar.
- Next, press the BREW NOW I/O button one time. To stop the brewing process, press the similar button after 30 seconds. That will allow the vinegar to clean.
- After 30 minutes, finish the brew cycle by pressing the BREW NOW I/O button once more. Allow the machine to finish the brew cycle.
- Once the brew cycle is over, empty the carafe and rinse it thoroughly with clean cold water for a while.
How To Clean The Single-Serve Side
- Firstly, find the single-serve button in the coffee maker. You will see it on the front panel of the machine. Enable the single-serve side. Now pour 1 cup of plain white vinegar into the water reservoir. Keep a large cup underneath to catch the vinegar.
- In this step, turn on the brewing process by pressing the BREW NOW I/O button once. Press the button again after 30 seconds to stop the brewing process and allow the vinegar to clean.
- Wait for 30 minutes and press the BREW NOW I/O button again. Eventually, the brewing cycle will finish.
- After the completion of the brew cycle, empty the carafe. Also, rinse it properly with cold tap water 2-3 times.
How To Clean The Hot Plate
Stains on the hot plate of your Hamilton Beach flexbrew coffee machine can be stubborn sometimes. But don’t worry. If you take proper steps, it is easy to get rid of them. Take a wet paper towel and lay it over the plate. Wait till it soaks to soften the stains. After that, remove the towel and wipe the hot plate.
Moreover, the rust buildup can also affect the hot plate. In that case, ensure drying your coffee maker every time after use. Also, prevent any type of water from dripping after the brewing cycle is over. On the other hand, avoid using the pot of coffee to fill the reservoir. Instead, use a large glass or a jug.
How To Clean The Exterior
Many users only focus on cleaning the inside of the Hamilton Beach flexbrew coffee maker. But the approach is entirely wrong. Alongside the interior, the exterior needs regular cleaning. Otherwise, the outer side of your coffee machine might lose its shiny look.
If you find any type of dirt or stains on the exterior part, take prompt steps. In that case, use a damp cloth to wipe the exterior properly. Then, to bring back the glaring feel, buff with a soft and dry cloth.
A cup of hot coffee is an essential part of our everyday morning. If your coffee somehow turns unpleasant, your whole morning is ruined. So to get delicious coffee, you need to take care of your Hamilton Beach coffee machine regularly. In this article, we pointed out the key rules on how to clean Hamilton Beach Flexbrew Coffee Maker. Now it’s your duty to follow these tips and clean your coffee machine frequently. Good luck!