It’s midnight and you’re craving some freshly baked Japanese jiggly cake you just saw on YouTube. To calm your appetent mind, you wanted to give it a try instantly and discovered you have all the ingredients available in your pantry.
With a boosted up motivation, you’ve started the preparation by beating your eggs with your hand whisk, and you see it’s literally taking forever to whip up the eggs to stiff peaks. So much work for a single step eventually killed off your excitement.
Even the most passionate bakers find it pretty annoying to use only a hand whisk for whipping creams or eggs and prefer stand mixers for this job.
We believe many of our readers are just one stand mixer away from being a successful baker, but a decent quality stand mixer costs more than $500, which isn’t affordable to many of us.
Worry not, we’ve done some research and found out the best stand mixer under 200 dollars for you. So let’s begin—
Best Stand Mixer Under 200 Reviews
Stand mixers are the literal dream come true for passionate bakers. This lifesaving appliance has cut down a major part of our workload in the kitchen. Not just whipping eggs & creams, a stand mixer is the best option for many purposes like kneading dough, mincing meats & even shredding vegetables too.
This multitasker is a must have appliance at every home but sadly most people can’t afford to buy a decent one. A durable, well performing stand mixer has an expensive price tag in order to ensure solid performance.
A good quality stand mixer is like an investment to your kitchen, which will save your time and labor in return. If you’re already thinking about your pocket, don’t worry, we got it covered for you.
Our list of stand mixers has a more affordable price range but they can perform as good as the expensive ones. Without further ado, let’s check out the top 5 best stand mixer under 200 dollars—
Kuppet Stand Mixer, 8-Speed Tilt-Head Electric Food Stand Mixer with Dough Hook, Wire Whip & Beater, Pouring Shield, 4.7QT Stainless Steel Bowl
Your perfect helper in the kitchen is the KUPPET stand mixer. Coupled with 380W of power and 3 different dough hooks, it has 8 operating speeds that can be combined to suit the different cooking needs.
For dishwashers, mixing cups, splash shields and accessories are convenient and therefore easy to clean quickly.
The tilt head of the appliance lets the stand mixer have convenient access to the bowl and the associated mixer. Also, the stainless steel bowl and 3 attachments also make it simple to mount and remove.
The 4.7 Quart stainless steel bowl provides enough room for kneading dough which can make enough food for a big family.
This stand mixer is indeed efficient enough for almost every recipe. Starting from mixing dry or wet ingredients or whipping cream, this appliance is the literal dream mixer for any baker.
Also, the price is pretty much in the affordable range. If you’re on the verge of starting your own home bakery but the budget is holding you back, choose this mixer.
- Tilt head design facilitates easy placement & removal of the bowl.
- 8 speed options for mixing at the right speed, from slow stirring to fast mixing, you can do it in every way.
- All essential baking attachments are included in the package. Comes with stainless steel bowl, dough hook, flat beater & wire whisk, which are certainly dishwasher safe.
- Two years warranty will keep you tension free for 2 years.
- Multiple speed options for precise control over the recipe
- Easy installation & removal of the bowl & accessories
- Accommodates a lot of food at one batch
- Low noise level
- Anti slippery design due to rubber feet
- Doesn’t include meat mincer or sausage attachments
- The machine vibrates a little too much, you may have to hold it down to prevent moving
This stand mixer is indeed a value for money without any compensation to its incredible performance. It could be the ultimate choice for those who are looking for a powerful mixer on a low budget.
Electric Mixer with Dough Hook, Wire Whip & Beater (6.5QT)
The Aucma Electric Food Stand Mixer is built for hands free mixing of a wide range of foods. This gadget is capable of handling even sticky bread dough, varying from light and airy egg whites. This mixer looks pretty as a picture & the built-in splash guard keeps your kitchen mess free and beautiful too.
This appliance is perfect for daily mixing tasks with an efficient 660 Watt motor. It can even handle the thickest cookie dough. This 6 speed mixer is all your need for any type of baking preparation.
The Aucma Stand mixer ensures optimum mixing outcomes every time. This mixer also holds non-slip feet in operation, and the splatter shield defends against messy drips, drops, and spills.
-A complete set of attachments comes with this mixer, which includes a whisk, mixing beater, dough hook, and splash guard. Overall, this stand mixer could be a good fit for your cute small kitchen with an excellent service.
- 660W high efficiency motor with pure copper material
- 6 speed options with pulse function for optimum preparation of food
- Large stainless steel bowl with a whopping 6.5 Qt capacity, so it’s able to handle even a large batch of food
- Tilt head design for easy placement or removal of the large bowl
- Efficient built-in splash guard with access hatch certainly helps to keep your kitchen mess free
- Large capacity helps to handle a lot of food at once
- Looks cute, perfect as a wedding gift item
- The splashproof design makes a minimal mess in the kitchen
- Access hatch on the splash guard is super useful for adding ingredients without making a mess
- Less noise feature causes a minimal disturbance at home
- The strong motor helps to get a long-term service
- The attachments have a nonstick coating, making it unable to wash in a dishwasher
- Even the lowest speed option is a little fast for slow stirring recipes
This stand mixer provides an amazing service as per the price range. But we expected a few more facilities with this one. This product could be the stepping stone for those who are planning to buy a high end product in the future.
Hamilton Beach Classic Hand and Stand Mixer, 4 Quarts, 6 Speeds with QuickBurst, 290 Watts, Bowl Rest, Black and Stainless (64651)
If you prefer the utmost flexibility in mixing the baking ingredients, this Hamilton Beach hand & stand mixer combination model would be perfect for you. It includes a number of accessories to add to its versatility, including classic beaters, whisk, and dough hooks.
For anything from perfectly fluffy frosting to loaves or pasta dough, Six different speed options and QuickBurst let you customize your mixing.
The stainless steel 4 quart bowl is wide enough to combine your favorite recipes while still conveniently fitting into your refrigerator. For adding more comfort to the usage, the Bowl Rest stabilizer, and Shift & Stir bowl comes in handy so that you can cook in no time!
You can customize your kitchen mixer to take on any job at hand, from a quick whip to a slow stir with 290 watts peak power and 6 adjustable speeds, plus QuickBurst.
To avoid messy drips, the Bowl Rest feature allows the mixer to sit on the edge of the bowl.
For thorough mixing, the Shift & Stir role rotates the bowl. The kitchen mixer comes with a big enough stainless steel bowl to handle your favorite recipes while still fitting into your dishwasher comfortably.
Overall, this hybrid appliance can definitely live up to the hype by providing a breathtaking service
- Hybrid design to work as both stand mixer & hand mixer, provides the highest flexibility to the user.
- This mixer has a QuickBurst button which has a lightning speed, even quicker than the highest speed from the 6 speed options.
- Lightweight & compact design allows you to keep the stand mixer anywhere you want. Plus holding the hand mixer for too long won’t hurt either.
- Comes with all the essential baking attachments, so you can make any recipe with this appliance.
- 290-watt motor gives out a strong performance compared to other hand mixers
- Easily detachable to use as a hand mixer, so you can move anywhere you want.
- The QuickBurst button comes in handy for beating egg whites real quick
- The Shift & Stir feature allows even mixing within the bowl
- Stainless steel material ensures long term durability
- Weaker motor than traditional stand mixers
- Cleaning out the unit is a little tricky
This two in one appliance would be the best choice for you if you are planning to buy a hand mixer too. Decent performance with a low budget, this double action appliance is a steal!
SanLidA Stand Mixer, 9.5 Qt. 660W 10-Speed Electric Kitchen Mixer with Dishwasher-Safe Dough Hooks, Flat Beaters, Wire Whip & Pouring Shield Attachments for Most Home Cooks, SM-1551
The SanLida Stand Mixer is another deserving product for your kitchen with the best look & features. For a variety of mixing needs, it has all the types of blades you might like. The lever to lift and lower the mixer itself operates smoothly and if necessary, allows you to adjust the amount you put in the bowl.
For most baking needs, a 9.5 Qt bowl is big enough. As it works, the non-slip feet hold the unit steady. It also includes a splash guard with a spout, making your cooking less messy. 10 different speed options will let you take over the recipe like a boss.
The full contents of the bowl are filled by special planetary mixing, so no mix is left behind. The tilt head configuration allows the bowl to be easy to reach, while the feet of the suction cup ensures that the mixer remains on the counter in place.
For rapid and simple washing, all accessories are dishwasher safe. Overall, this is another dream mixer that everyone should have in their kitchen.
- This stand mixer has a massive 9.5 quart capacity, so you can mix a lot of food in just a single batch.
- It has 10 speed options to match with any recipe instruction and make you succeed every single time.
- All the necessary attachments are made of stainless steel, so it’s easily cleanable in the dishwasher.
- The pouring shield facilitates a mess free pouring of the food, so you won’t have to worry about a dirty kitchen.
- High capacity for handling a lot of food at once.
- The product is super lightweight, lets you carry the unit pretty easily.
- The spring loaded lever switch is very useful for loading & unloading the bowl
- The removable cover with an entrance slot makes it easy to put in the ingredients.
- The beater barely reaches the bottom of the bowl.
- The bowl is plastic-made, has risks of getting broken.
Despite all these drawbacks, this stand mixer can really fulfill your expectations. So if you want to buy a large capacity stand mixer, this is the one you should go for.
Nurxiovo 6-Speed Electric Mixer 6.5QT Stand Mixer Kitchen Tilt-Head Food Mixer with Stainless Steel Bowl 660W Dough Hook Whisk Beater
Another perfect one for your kitchen will be the Nurxiovo Stand Mixer. This stand mixer is fitted with a dough hook, beater, whisk and 6.5QT stainless steel bowl and will fulfill your various food operations. For baking cakes, breads, cookies, pastries, muffins, and waffles, it’s easy to use.
The massive bowl in your kitchen is enough to fit in a large amount of food. Made with food grade stainless steel material, you can produce dough in greater amounts quickly without wasting time.
With handy 6-speed control and a pulse feature, multipurpose and a variety of recipes can be easily executed.
The four bases of this stand mixer can be fixed to the table and keep the cooking machine in place. The splash guard prevents the flour from flying out while mixing. During the mixing process, you can also add ingredients without creating a mess.
Overall, this stand mixer can be an incredible choice for your budget kitchen.
- This stand mixer has a whopping 660W motor to deal with heavy mixing and whipping tasks.
- It has 6 different speed functions with an additional pulse button which lets you control the speed of the mixing.
- Despite having a powerful motor, the strong suction on the base cuts down the noise and vibration. So you get a noise free kitchen.
- Comes with multiple baking attachments along with a splash guard. Therefore, this stand mixer is indeed a complete package.
- Easy installation of the attachments
- Extremely low noise
- Really strong motor
- Vibrates very less due to the sections cups
- The sleek design kept it lightweight and easy to carry
- The attachment material seems kinda cheap
- The attachments aren’t dishwasher safe
The Nurxiovo Electric Stand Mixer definitely provides a satisfactory performance according to the price. So if you’re running short of money to buy a Kitchenaid mixer, choose this one.
How To Use A Stand Mixer
If you’re using a stand mixer for the first time, you should know how to use it. Using a stand mixer isn’t that hard, but you should keep some certain things in mind before you start your journey with a stand mixer. Here are some tips on how to use a stand mixer—
- Check the clearance for the beater-to-bowl. The bottom of the beater is not meant to hit the bottom of the bowl, but it is not supposed to be too far from it either. Having this just right implies smoother mixing and less stopping with a spatula to scrub. The manual will provide you with advice on how to make an adjustment.
- Look at your mixer’s user manual to find out how many pounds of the flour your system can manage at once before you decide to double or even triple up on a recipe.
- If your mixer has a soft-start function specifically, always start mixing at low, then ramp up to a higher velocity to prevent spattering.
- Even if a recipe says to scrape continuously while you beat, don’t be tempted to use a spatula while the mixer’s going. The spatula can get stuck in the attachment if you don’t stop the mixer first and you’ll end up with a beater or whisk that’s bent out of shape.
- Chill the bowl and the whisk prior to whipping for the loftiest, fluffiest whipped cream.
Do keep these tips in mind whenever you’re using your stand mixer. In return, your stand mixer will give a long term service and your baking results will be extraordinary.
Buying Guide For Choosing The Best Stand Mixer
There are a few items to remember now that you’ve chosen to add a stand mixer to your arsenal of kitchen gadgets. Don’t worry, our buying guide is going to help you with that. Let’s see what to keep in mind before buying a stand mixer—
Dimension and Weight
For someone who bakes during the week or wants to nourish a hungry family, large mixers are a winner. If you opt for a larger stand mixer, it is necessary to note that to properly knead the dough, it requires a powerful motor.
Your new stand mixer should also be kinda heavy to prevent from moving here and there on your countertop while running.
If you cook for a small family or have a tiny kitchen with minimal counter space, you’ll probably want to consider a smaller mixer. For most cakes and homemade frostings, the normal size bowl is between 4.5 and 5.5 quarts, which is fine.
It is easier to transfer smaller versions from the cupboard to the countertop, an absolute necessity if you do not intend to use your mixer on a daily basis.
Larger sizes will vary between 6 and 8 quarts, which is perfect for all the heroes of the bake sale out there!
At all price ranges, stand mixers are affordable and the top dogs will cost you at least hundreds of dollars. The cost of these devices is dependent on variables such as brand name, skill, and characteristics, plus any special attachments.
But the good news is that you can pick up a mixer for about $100 for a decent stand. Some are available at an affordable rate. But with frequent heavy use, certain mixers appear to become less durable and can fall to pieces.
A decent stand mixer is an asset for your home. So it may be worth investing the extra money.
Picking the most efficient mixer in your budget range is a general guideline. The higher the wattage, the better the generator, which implies you can knead even tougher dough safely.
Accessories and Features
You’ll always want to check the extra options on the ones you’re testing, from speed settings to accessories. For the best value, select a stand mixer that has several speed settings and comes with whisks, a dough hook as well as a paddle.
Every stand mixer mostly has a large range of attachments you can purchase to get the most out of every wonderful appliance. For anything like homemade frozen yogurt and naan, there’s a KitchenAid attachment.
Wrapping It Up
So that’s pretty much everything for our take on the best stand mixer under 200 reviews. We hope this article will help you to choose the suitable stand mixer in your budget and help you to start your own small town bakery.
If you are uncertain about your experience, rely on us, and choose the ones that we suggested. Happy baking!