Sometimes, even small things can cost you a fortune, and a blender is a perfect example of that. Having expensive price tags for their so-called smart features & powerful motors, many high-end blenders aren’t even worth the price!
Most of the high-end blenders cost around 300-500 dollars, so spending such a large amount wouldn’t be the best idea especially when you’re tight on budget. That is why we suggest you buy a budget-friendly blender with decent features. In this post, we are presenting 7 of the best blender under 50 dollars. So let’s begin—
Best Blender Under 50 Dollars: 1 Min. Quick Summary
Editor’s Choice: Hamilton Beach Power Elite Blender
Best Ice Crusher: BLACK+DECKER PowerCrush Multi-Function Blender
Best Personal Blender: Ninja 16 Oz. Personal Blender
Best Bullet Blender: KOIOS 850W Bullet Blender
Best Smart Function: Oster 6812-001 Core 16-Speed Blender
Best Portable Blender: LaHuko Portable Blender Pro 2021
Best Speed: Magic Bullet 17 Piece Food Processor RED-Limited Edition – The Original
Best Blender Under 50 Dollars: Our Top 7 Picks
You might be a little skeptical about how well a $50 blender will perform, but the truth is, they work as good as an average price blender. Some of these low cost blenders are criminally underrated compared to giant brands such as Vitamix or Ninja, they’re capable of delivering a neck to neck performance to some of the most hyped blenders in the market.
I know you can’t resist having a look at the products, so let’s not waste any more time and dig right into the reviews—
1. BLACK+DECKER PowerCrush Multi-Function Blender
BLACK+DECKER is not a hardcore blender company, but its products are quite popular among budget-conscious customers. Their line of blenders come with decent features which allows them to be the perfect choice for your kitchen.
The PowerCrush technology works by crushing ice, fruits and vegetables to make the perfect drink. However, it doesn’t work well with nuts or seeds as they are too difficult for this type of blender.
The container is made from BPA-free plastic while the blades are stainless steel—a good combination that ensures you get a safe product! Also, the blender has a capacity of 64 oz, which is enough to make drinks for the whole family.
However, the only downside is that this model doesn’t have any pre-programmed settings. But that won’t be a problem for someone used to manually blending drinks.
Priced at around 50 dollars, this affordable option can make healthy smoothies or crush ice within seconds. Apart from that, it also has two blending jars and one 24 oz travel cup—perfect if you’re an on-the-go person! To conclude, BLACK+DECKER PowerCrush Multi-Function Blender is one of our top recommendations when looking for an affordable yet powerful blender.
BLACK+DECKER PowerCrush Multi-Function Blender Features
- 64 oz. large capacity which is enough for the whole family.
- The powerful 600-watt motor can crush ice and blend a variety of drinks pretty effortlessly.
- Two blending jars: one 24oz travel cup, perfect for on-the-go people.
- One-touch pulse control that adjusts the blending based on what you’re making.
- Two speeds: one for crushing ice, and another speed for more delicate tasks like pureeing soup or whipping cream.
- BPA-free jar and blades.
- Includes a recipe booklet and lesson plan for the kids to help them learn more about blending!
- One-year limited warranty so you’re not stuck if something goes wrong within that time frame.
- Affordable price;
- Powerful motor;
- Convenient travel cup
Harder on leafy greens than other
2. Ninja 16 Oz. Personal Blender
The Ninja 16 Oz Personal Blender is another smart choice if you’re looking to save some money while still getting a blender that’s easy and convenient. A powerful motor allows it to pulverize everything from ice to leafy greens, so you won’t have any trouble with your recipes – even the most hard-to-blend ones!
This model comes with just one blending vessel; there are no jugs included for making smoothies or other drinks. The blending vessel is smaller than other models with a capacity of just two cups, but that also means it can be more easily stored on shelves or crammed into tight spaces.
However, many people find this model very useful as an inexpensive way of creating single servings of coffee drinks like Frappuccino’s or blended alcoholic drinks. Another plus point of this model is that it’s easy to clean and doesn’t take up much space in the kitchen cupboard!
The Ninja 16 Oz Personal Blender has a powerful 700-watt motor which means you won’t have any trouble with your recipes, even the most hard-to-blend ones! So if you want a personal blender to use for your own needs, the Ninja 16 Oz is a good choice.
Ninja 16 Oz. Personal Blender Features
- 700 Watt powerful motor which means you won’t have any trouble with your recipes, even the most hard-to-blend ones! So if you want a personal blender to use for your own needs, the Ninja 16 Oz is a good choice.
- Polycarbonate Jar and BPA Free Coating on the blade.
- The jar is dishwasher safe and durable while the blade assembly features an anti-sticking coating so all of this comes together to make cleanup quick and easy too.
- Since it’s made from polycarbonate plastic, there are no worries about toxic chemicals leaching into food either!
- This model has a capacity of just two cups – perfect for single servings or smaller households.
- Easy to clean, convenient to use, and powerful enough for any recipe.
- Powerful motor
- Dishwasher safe
- No worries about BPA leaching into food
- Great for single servings or smaller households.
- A bit on the noisy side
- Only has a capacity for two cups, not ideal if you need to blend larger quantities.
3. KOIOS 850W Bullet Blender
The KOIOS Bullet Blender is another powerful bullet blender with an incredible 850W motor. Sharp blades with a bullet cup design ensure a smooth blend every time.
The anti-slip base and pulse button offer a versatile experience, while the blending cup is dishwasher safe for easy clean-up after use. Also, it is made of high-quality plastic which means no worries about BPA leaching into food.
In case you care about cleaning up the unit, don’t worry, it’s pretty easy! Plus the KOIOS Bullet Blender comes with a one-year warranty.
Another great thing about this blender is, it’s available in two color options: white and black. If you want to build up a picture-perfect kitchen, the vibrant color will help you achieve that pretty easily.
The main drawbacks are that it only has a capacity for two cups, not ideal if you need to blend larger quantities and the blender can be on the noisy side. If you want something with a little more power and with the mindset to blend in smaller quantities, this blender might be perfect for you.
KOIOS 850W Bullet Blender Features
- The KOIOS Bullet Blender is a classic, sleek design that will look good in any kitchen.
- High Power Motor of 850 watts and four blades are used to blend your food quickly.
- Comes With A One-Year Warranty: In case anything goes wrong during those first 12 months, they’re there to help!
- Available In Two Color Options – Black And White: You’ll have an easier time building up the picture-perfect kitchen when all the pieces match together so well!
- Eco-friendly material that doesn’t leach BPA into your food.
- Dishwasher safe & easy to clean.
- Inexpensive price
- 850-watt motor
- Versatile blending options
- BPA-free material and dishwasher safe
- Can be messy to clean up after use
- Bullets are difficult to extract from the jar, sometimes requiring a knife or spoon
4. Hamilton Beach Power Elite Blender
If you’re looking for a long-lasting blender on budget, the Hamilton Beach Power Elite Blender would be a perfect choice. The motor base has a whopping 700-watt power capacity, and the jar is made of BPA-free glass material with an ergonomic design that makes it easy to grip while you blend your favorite drinks or make pasta sauce in minutes for dinner tonight!
There are four different blending options including smoothies, ice cream, soup, dough, and more. You can also choose from any of these speeds so you never over-process your food!
When it comes time to clean up the mess after making a delicious meal or refreshing drink for guests, there’s no need to worry because everything is dishwasher safe. Just toss all of the dirty parts into the machine with hot water and detergent before turning on your dishwasher cycle – that’s easy!
Another great thing about this blender is its capacity. The blending jar has a capacity of 40 ounces, which is enough for your favorite batch of smoothies! The blender also has an attractive design and includes a matching recipe book. However, the blender is a bit heavy so it might not be the best choice for someone looking to take their blender on the go.
Overall, this blender from Hamilton Beach is one of the best budget-friendly options on the market right now. It has an attractive design that will look great in your kitchen as well as plenty of features to give you high-end results without breaking the bank like many other models do these days.
Hamilton Beach Power Elite Blender Features
- BPA-free glass jar, dishwasher-safe and easy to clean.
- 40 ounces capacity which is enough for your favorite batch of smoothies.
- Ideal weight and size so it can be stored in narrow spaces.
- Button controls are easy to use – just press down until you reach the desired speed. Turn off by releasing the button with no need to hold the power button down.
- Includes matching recipe books for delicious new recipes that help get more produce into your diet!
- Pulse setting for making dips, dressings, sauces, desserts, and much more!
- You’ll also find 4 pre-programmed settings as well as a pulse button for perfect blending.
- Powerful motor
- The preset function ensures the perfect texture of food.
- Value for money
- Cord storage
- The base is not dishwasher safe.
- Noisy operation
- Small jar size, so you’ll need to blend in batches if you have a large family.
5. Oster 6812-001 Core 16-Speed Blender
Being one of the best-selling items of the brand. The Oster 6812-001 Core 16-Speed Blender with Glass Jar has a powerful motor of 700 watts. The product comes with a whopping 16 pre-programmed settings to make your blending experience easier than ever.
The glass jar is absolutely dishwasher safe, which is a plus point to all the users. You can also store the cord in an internal space of the blender, so you won’t have any more messy situations with wires.
The jar has a capacity of 5 cups which will make enough smoothies for a family of three. Sharp blade with stainless steel will give you the best results and reduce your cooking time much more efficiently.
However, the Oster 6812-001 Core Blender with Glass Jar is not the cheapest one on our list. But if you are looking for a powerful blender with all the essential features and don’t want to spend more than 50 dollars, this could be your best bet.
Oster 6812-001 Core 16-Speed Blender with Glass Jar Features
- A powerful 700 watt motor with 450 watts of power means you can trust your Oster 6812-001 Core 16-Speed Blender with Glass Jar in a variety of kitchen tasks like crushing ice, pureeing soup, or chopping nuts.
- 16 different speeds and pulse settings for any blending task.
- Glass jar with an extra wide opening to easily add ingredients while on the go or making larger batches at once.
- Dishwasher safe, so cleaning this blender is as easy as one-two-three!
- Also includes a selectable pulse function which comes in handy when preparing emulsions, whipped cream and batters.
- Even includes a recipe book with more than 100 delicious recipes!
- Offers a whopping 10 year warranty.
- Wide jar opening for adding ingredients on the go.
- Includes a recipe book with 100 recipes.
- Blends ice and frozen fruit without issue.
- The noisy motor may be bothersome if used at night or while others are sleeping.
- Design could be improved in certain areas such as placement of buttons.
6. LaHuko Portable Blender Pro 2021
If you’re a sucker for smoothies and looking for a portable blender to take with you on your next camping trip, the LaHuko Pro Portable Personal Size Blender would be the perfect one to choose. It’s the perfect size to fit into your backpack or carry-on luggage bag and comes with a travel cup, making it very easy to blend on the go.
The blender also features a 17 Oz. jar that is great for small batches of drinks and smoothies. The LaHuko Pro Portable Personal Size Blender can even be used without power due to its battery powered design and has an LED display screen that indicates when blending is complete! Also, you can even recharge this blender with your power bank with a USB C cable.
The best feature of this portable blender is its long lasting 4000 mAh battery which will blend up to 20 times on full charge. The sharp stainless steel and blazing 24000 rpm speed will prepare a drink within just 45 seconds!
If worry about cleaning this blender, well, here’s good news, it is super easy to clean with self cleaning mode. Just add some water and turn on the blender to let it clean itself. It also comes with a no risk 60 day return policy and 12 months warranty which provides peace of mind if something goes wrong or if you are not satisfied with the product.
This blender has a very affordable price, making it one of the best personal blenders on this list! The LaHuko Pro Portable Personal Size Blender will be your new travel buddy for drinks and smoothies anytime anywhere.
LaHuko Pro Portable Personal Size Blender 2021 Features
- High speed blending for drinks and smoothies within 45 seconds only
- Low noise blender design (65dB)
- Easy to clean with self-cleaning mode
- No risk 60 day return policy & 12 months warranty provided by LaHuko.
- 4000 mAh battery which can run the blender up to 20 times on a single full charge.
- USB Type C port for easy charging from any power source.
- Stainless steel blade ensures a quick blending result every time.
- BPA-free material, totally safe for humans.
- Perfect for blending baby foods too!
- Small enough to take with you anywhere
- 17 Oz. capacity so you can make enough smoothie to boost you all day
- No need for traditional electric outlets since it runs on batteries
- Up to 20 cycles on a single full charge.
- Only one speed setting – slow
- The base is not water resistant
7. Magic Bullet 17 Piece Food Processor RED-Limited Edition – The Original
The last one of our list is the Magic Bullet 17 Piece Food Processor. I’m sure you all know this product from that famous TV ad, and this product did not disappoint at all.
This is the perfect blender for those who are on a budget. It also comes with 17 pieces such as blades and cups that you can do everything from chopping vegetables to grinding coffee beans, making this one of the best blenders under 50 dollars. This product does not only save space in your kitchen but it saves money too!
This blender comes with two patented cups that help make your life easier when blending or chopping. One cup features an integrated blade assembly so there’s no need to mess with additional parts; just pop in the ingredients then attach one of these cups onto the base where all functional blades will be automatically engaged.
This eliminates leaks from giving you a lot of clean-up work at hand. For those who like their smoothie’s icy cold, this feature also helps maintain your desired temperature longer than any other product out there.
It has an easy-to-use interface which makes it more user friendly than other products at its price range. The parts are dishwasher safe so cleaning up will be easier and quicker when needed. Although there may be some limitations since this blender doesn’t have any programmable features, this is still worth checking out if you’re looking for something cheap but efficient!
Another incredible feature of the Magic Bullet Blender is its low noise level which is perfect if you plan on using it while the baby sleeps. This is one of the cheapest blenders that you can find on the market and it’s super easy to clean, which makes this a great option for those with limited budgets! So, don’t wait up, just get one now!
Magic Bullet 17 Piece Food Processor Features
- Great for grinding and slicing nuts, herbs, vegetables and more
- All pieces are dishwasher safe for easy cleanup!
- The 17 piece set includes: an electric stick blender, two cups (one with integrated blade and one with patent pending chopping/blending technology), three blending attachments, four slicing discs, six measuring cap sets to measure up to 20 ounces each in increments of .25 ounce (.125 oz.), one spatula, one recipe book on how to make quick healthy meals at home using your new Magic Bullet Blender.
- Comes with a recipe book on how to make quick, healthy meals at home.
- The blender also has measurements built into it so that you can measure out liquids easily without having to use cups or volume-measuring spoons as well.
- Speedy operation
- Inexpensive price range
- Easy to clean
- Blades are not dishwasher safe, so you must hand-wash them when they need cleaning.
- Instructions included with the blender may be hard to follow at first for beginners.
Buying Guide For Best Blender Under 50 Dollars
The best blender can be tricky to find, but we have your back. Our buying guide will help you narrow down the best options for what you want in a blender. You’ll need to consider things like power and durability as well as how often you plan on using it. With this information, we’re confident that finding the best blender is possible!
Type Of Blender
There are three main types of blenders: conventional blenders, immersion blenders and hand blenders. You can choose the type of blender you prefer’ To help you with choosing the type of blender, here’s some insight about them-
These come with multiple buttons that control various speeds which makes them great for hardcore blending or simple smoothies the downside? They take up more space due to their bulkiness so might not work if counter space is tight at home the upside? They offer more power and are great for more intensive blending tasks
This type of blender is great for making soups and sauces as it fits right into the pot which means less clean up. It also has a variable speed control, so you can make your soup or sauce to your desired thickness! It has no blades meaning there’s minimal risk of cutting yourself while using it which makes these blenders safer when cleaning up as well as being easy to take camping if you need something portable
Although, you’ll have to do some cleanup afterwards (i.e. strain out any seeds that might not be blended) while an upside is they’re affordable and easy to store. Also, they can’t be used to whip cream. Because they’re not designed with a whisk attachment which makes them less versatile than other options.
The best thing about hand blenders is their versatility – we recommend getting one if you plan on traveling often as well as cooking in small spaces like dorms where there’s no room for bulky equipment. Just stick them in the bag when packing and you’re good to go.
You can find hand blenders with a variety of attachments like whisk, chopping blades and even cream whippers. Some also come with detachable shafts for easy cleaning or storage if you don’t have much counter space at home.
The price of the blender is another crucial thing to keep in mind. You can find a blender in literally every price range, from 20 dollars to even 600 dollars. You should really take some time to consider what you want out of a blender and where your money will be best spent.
The lower end blenders are often the most affordable options, but they can also have weaknesses in their design or performance that higher-end models likely won’t share.
So for example, if you’re looking at cheaper models then it’s probably best to go with one with a powerful motor. But conversely, if the price is not an issue and all other factors such as power are considered equal then there really isn’t any need to spend more than 150 dollars on a blender when you could get something like this Vitamix machine which has been called “the Rolls Royce of blenders”.
The motor of your blender is another important factor to consider. Generally speaking the more powerful your motor, the better it will perform and process tougher ingredients such as nuts or ice without heating up too quickly. A good quality blender will have at least a 900 watt motor and the best blenders can go up to 3000 watts.
While there are plenty of lower priced models with motors between 500 and 800 watts, you may want to avoid these if you plan on using your blender for more than just basic smoothies or juices as they won’t be powerful enough for many everyday tasks such as chopping nuts or making dressings.
Depending on the number of members in your family, you might need a blender that has more than just one jar. For example, if you’re always hosting family gatherings or entertaining guests, it may be best to purchase a two-jar model so you can make enough food for everyone at the same time.
On the other hand, if you’re usually just making drinks or other small batches of food for one person, a single-jar blender can take care of all your needs.
Warranty is quite a crucial thing for blenders. Some models come with a warranty that lasts for years, which means you’ll never have to worry about buying another blender in the near future. On the other hand, some models have warranties that are only a few months long.
These warranties come with a lot of restrictions, such as the number of times you can return the blender to be repaired. Some brands don’t offer a warranty at all and will require that you purchase a separate extended warranty.
Number Of Speeds
It’s best to look for blenders that come with at least three different speeds. The high-speed setting will be perfect if you want to make frozen drinks and smoothies while one of the low-speeds would be great for making sauces and soups. Some models also offer settings where you can control how fast or slow you want things blended depending on what type of food is being processed.
The blades are usually located right underneath the main jar, but some models place them inside so they’ll only spin when needed which could lead to a longer lasting blender.
The blades should be made of stainless steel with sharp edges that will help chop up ingredients quickly and efficiently, but they also need to be balanced for safety reasons as well.
Though a cord storage feature isn’t an important thing to have, it is still a nice thing to have. It can save you from the hassle of looking for an outlet in your kitchen or living room.
Frequently Asked Questions
We received a lot of questions about blenders. Among them, we are answering some selected questions to make this article more informative. So here it goes—
If you want to buy a selective type of blender then you should choose a combination of both blender and food processor. That way, you’ll be able to blend and chop whatever you need to cook.
More blades mean quicker blending. But if you want to maintain a certain texture, it will be tough. On the other hand, fewer blades will blend the food slowly. So you’ll have more control over the texture of your food.
Depending on the price and model, blender jars do have different sizes and shapes. Some jars are bullet-shaped, where some jars are jug-shaped. The sizes differ too depending on its type.
Getting a 700-1000 watt blender is actually pretty enough if you don’t use it very often. For more frequent uses (As in multiple times a day) a higher watt blender would be perfect to prevent overheating issue.
As per our research, the Vitamix Pro 750 has the maximum speed which is 380 Hz or 23000 RPM (Rotation per minute). A lot of blenders have come close to this figure but never been able to cross this speed.
You should blend at least 30-45 seconds depending on the hardness of your fruits. Softer fruits blend pretty easily where frozen fruits take some more time to blend.
The best way to clean blenders is using liquid soap and blending it with water. The soap mixture will help remove the food residue.
The best type of blender for you would be the type meant for your specific needs. If you want to buy a blender just to make smoothies, then you should go for a bullet blender.
Wrapping It Up
If you’re looking for the best blender under 50 dollars and has options like blending, chopping, mixing, or pureeing; the Hamilton Beach Power Elite Blender is an excellent option. This blender includes a dishwasher-safe blade assembly and comes with a limited 1 year warranty so you know it will last as long as possible without breaking down on you after just one use.
Anyways, that’s all for today, I hope this article has helped you find a blender that won’t break the bank. If you are looking to save money and still want to purchase quality, then any of these 7 options should be perfect for what you need. We hope this review helps make your decision about which type of blender to purchase much easier!