Who doesn’t love barbecue? There are only a few people who don’t love barbecue meat. It reminds us of having an outdoor day party or enjoying bonfire while camping with your beloved ones. Also, everyone loves the smoky and spicy flavor of How to make a Barbecue Chicken.
A juicy and flavorful piece of barbecue meat certainly wins our heart over any other dish too. It is indeed mouth-watering and yummy for any meat lover person. So it is one of the most popular meat recipes in the world.
Last night we did an excellent barbecue party with our friends and families. We made barbecue chicken, which was absolutely delicious. So we can not resist to share the recipe with you. Here is the recipe of the tasty barbecue chicken that we made last night:
Best Barbecue Chicken Tools
Doing barbecue at home can be a little bit troublesome if you do not have some essential equipment and tools too.
Since barbecue is not a regular type of cooking process, you will need a special kind of preparation to execute it. But once you gather all the equipment and tools, you are good to go.
You can manage to do barbecue without these elements, but it would be really nice to have some of them too. According to our experience, we highly recommend buying the following tools.
You can buy these tools from our suggested sites, as we are quite satisfied using them. Here are some tools essential for building up a BBQ set up—
- Charcoal Grill;
- Basting Brush;
- Charcoal Chimney Starter;
- Grill Brush;
- Meat thermometer;
- Heat resistant grilling mittens;
- Long-handled tongs;
- Grill baskets;
How To Make Barbecue Chicken
There are two parts of this recipe, the first thing is marinating the chicken and the other one is grilling it. We have marinated our chicken as per our liking, although you can alter the ingredients according to your choice. However, the recipe for barbeque chicken is written down below:
- Whole chicken, we have used skin-on chicken- 2.5 kg
- Salt- As per taste
- Black pepper powder- 1 tablespoon
- Garlic paste- 1.5 teaspoon
- Ginger paste- 1.5 teaspoon
- Chili powder- As per taste, gives a beautiful reddish color
- Cumin powder- 1.5 teaspoon
- Soy sauce- 1.5 tablespoon
- Oil- 2 tablespoons, you can certainly use any oil, but we prefer using mustard oil for an elevated flavor
- BBQ seasoning mix- As per taste. Use your favorite BBQ seasoning mix
- BBQ Sauce- As per needed.
- Firstly, wash the chicken, and pat it dry with a smart kitchen towel.
- Secondly, give numerous incisions or gashes into the meaty parts of the chicken. This is indeed essential for chicken marination.
- Now, mix all the ingredients except oil and BBQ sauce and put the chicken in the mix. Make sure to give it a good rub so that all the parts get in touch with the spice mixture. Leave the chicken for at least 6 hours, but overnight would be the best.
- Prepare your grill machine, put charcoal on it, ignite some charcoal with the chimney starter. Leave the ignited charcoal in the grill machine so that it turn red.
- As soon as it has been turned red, place the chicken meat side down. Put a lid on the chicken, so the juice remains intact.
- Turn the chicken once the meat side is done, and again put on the lid.
- Turn the chicken multiple times, and brush oil on every time you flip it so that it remains juicy.
- When the chicken is almost done, brush some BBQ sauce on the chicken, and let it char for a few minutes.
- Check the temperature with the meat thermometer, if reached to your expected temperature, your Barbeque chicken is certainly done.
- Serve warm with your favorite condiments and also with suitable side dishes, Bon appétit!